The Plumbing Program was established to provide for the health and safety of the citizens of Idaho in private and public buildings by ensuring that plumbing practices are in compliance with the Uniform Plumbing Code as adopted. The program provides technical assistance to the public, building officials, and plumbing contractors. The program also registers apprentice plumbers, licenses plumbing contractors and journeyman, and regulates license compliance statewide.
- Rule Change Regarding Backflow Prevention, Apr 12, 2018
- Interagency Agreement between DEQ and DBS, Jul 12, 2018
- Reciprocal Information
- Job ID Sticker
- USDOL Davis Bacon Job Information
Public Listening Sessions Transcripts
Forms & Applications
Program Manager Bulletins
Publications & Brochures
- Guidelines for selecting a Plumbing Contractor
- How to Apply for Permits Online
- Current Code Amendments – This link is for the Idaho Amendments to the current adopted code. Idaho State Plumbing Code is published by the International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials (IAPMO).
Need to purchase copies of the code? Visit the online store at iapmo.org or call 909-472-4208 for order information.