The Manufactured Housing Program works in partnership with involved state agencies, school districts, local jurisdictions, architects, engineers, and industry to ensure the health, safety, and welfare of Idaho's citizens through effective administration of Idaho’s building safety laws and regulations as they relate to manufactured housing.
Forms & Applications
Publications & Brochures
- HUD Frequently Asked Questions for Manufacturers [PDF]
- HUD Frequently Asked Questions for Retailers and Distributors [PDF]
- Installation Standards for Manufactured Housing [PDF]
- Mobile Home Rehabilitation and Compliance Certificate Information (english/spanish) [PDF]
- Tiny Houses, Manufactured Homes, Modular Buildings & Recreational Vehicles [pdf]