Performing Your Own Electrical, HVAC, or Plumbing Work
- What is a permit?
Hiring a Professional
- Notice of Correction (NOC)
- A formal notice of items found during the course of an inspection which must be corrected before approval is granted.
- Notice of Violation (NOV)
- Notice of Violation: a formal notice of at least one specific area of non-compliance with the Idaho Statutes & Rules as administered by the Division of Building Safety.
- Enforcement Permit
- An Enforcement Permit is issued only by a state inspector and only in cases where a contractor or homeowner has failed to purchase a required permit for work already completed. Fees charged for an Enforcement Permit are double the original amount due to the failure to permit.
Performing Your Own Manufactured Home Installation
- What is a Manufactured Home Installation permit?