eGovExpress is a new payment option for eTRAKiT users. It is a way for repeat customers to save time at checkout because it stores their payment options. Payment options that can be stored include credit cards or checking and savings accounts.
Paying with your bank account and routing information is what we call Electronic Check and is the least expensive way to pay. Credit card fees will be a flat 3% while echeck is only $1.50.
To create, view or make changes to your account, go to https://express.egov.com/
Look for the eGov Express logo whenever checking out through a state of Idaho government site.
As always, you can log in to eGov Express when paying through any of our state-supported applications!
Thank you for using eGov Express!
- Make payments to multiple government agencies with just one eGov Express Account
- Safely store Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, pre-paid gift cards and eCheck
- Checkout faster! Eliminate the need to enter payment account information over and over
- Secure, user friendly portal makes account updates a breeze Add multiple payment methods to one account profile
- View payment transaction history and recent account activity through the account dashboard
- Easily update and delete payment methods
- Make a payment on the go using a mobile device
- Receive email notifications of expiring accounts
- Easily search for past payments in the Transactions section from your eGov Express portal