Get Your Permit or Tag
Check your status, search by name, contractor and more.
FAQs about Permits and Tags
|Find a licensed professional.|
FAQs about Licenses
|Electrical, Plumbing and HVAC||
For all Types of Inspections
FAQs about Inspections
- Have your e-mail invite? Learn how to submit your plan.
- You're ready to upload your plans to Project Dox.
FAQs about Plan Reviews
- What entities need to have their plans reviewed by the Division of Building Safety?
- How long does a plan review typically take?
- More FAQs...
More Plan Review Info
- The Division of Building Safety's Pocatello office will be closed on Christmas Eve, however, the Meridian and Coeur d'Alene offices will remain open. If you are in the Pocatello area and need assistance, please call 1-800-955-3044.
- UPDATE: On May 19, 2017, Executive Order 2017-06 – "Idaho Licensing Freedom Act" was signed, and comments were accepted from interested persons in accordance with that Executive Order.
Licensing Freedom Act Final Reports
- DBS Website Updates and Improvements
- Negotiated Rulemaking - All Boards
- Public Works Contractor Licensing Notice / Resources
- Damage Prevention Rulemaking Notice / Resources
- HVAC Rulemaking Notice / Resources
- Electrical Rulemaking Notice / Resources
- Building Code Rulemaking Notice / Resources
- Plumbing Rulemaking Notice / Resources