The Plumbing Program was established to provide for the health and safety of the citizens of Idaho in private and public buildings by ensuring that plumbing practices are in compliance with the Uniform Plumbing Code as adopted. The program provides technical assistance to the public, building officials, and plumbing contractors. The program also registers apprentice plumbers, licenses plumbing contractors and journeyman, and regulates license compliance statewide.
- Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between DEQ and DBS, Apr 26, 2013 [PDF]
- Reciprocal Information [PDF]
- Job ID Sticker [PDF]
Forms & Applications
Program Manager Bulletins
Publications & Brochures
- Guidelines for selecting a Plumbing Contractor [PDF]
- How to Apply for a Permit Online [PDF]
- Current Code Amendments
- This link is for the Idaho Amendments to the current adopted code. Idaho State Plumbing Code is published
by the International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials (IAPMO).
Need to purchase copies of the code? Visit the online store at www.iapmo.org or call 909-472-4208 for order information.